Frequently Asked Questions
Prescription & Refill
How do I order using e-prescription/ Prescription document?
You can order medicines on Dovey Pharmacy by either of the below-given ways
- Take a clear picture of the prescription
- Go to the ‘Shop’ section, select the ‘Upload Prescription’ tab and click ‘Add to Cart
- Then choose a delivery address and click on the ‘Submit Prescription’ tab
- Your prescription will be verified at the backend and the medicines will accordingly be added to your cart.
- If there is any confusion related to your prescription, you will receive a call from our pharmacy team for clarification
You can also, go to home page and select Upload Prescription and share the image of the prescription on our page.
I am under insurance how can I get the service
As per government regulations, any prescription that contains the details of the doctor, patient, medicine, prescription date, and doctor’s sign/stamp is valid up to 6 months from the date of issue
All you need is a stamped claim for and a stamped prescription from the doctor
Present your smart card, photo card or any other mode of identification to the attending technician
We service all major insurances
Where are you located?
Shipping & Delivery
When will I received my order?
Your purchase will be delivered within 2-3 hours, 24hrs Monday to Sunday. All our deliveries are free for orders above 1000
For any update on your order such as delivery date and time, you can get in touch with our customer service at 011104141000 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your order details
Is there a minimum order?
No, there is no minimum order currently
Can I modify or cancel an order?
No problem. You can modify or cancel your order if your order has not been released. Please contact us immediately on the number 011104141000 to inform us about the change.
Which payment methods are available?
You can pay using your
1. Debit/Credit Card
2. Mobile Money (Mpesa)