A-Z Multivit Tablets provide a balanced vitamin and mineral supplement ideal for the whole family, athletes, people doing strenuous exercise and energetic work, or for anyone looking to safeguard dietary intake of these important nutrients.
Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) may:
- Be beneficial for overall health
- Enhance the energy level and concentration
- Improve digestion and help in bodily processes
- Improve immunity
- Help to maintain a healthy heart, liver and circulatory system and functionality
- Provide extra support whilst on diet programmes or for people with a hectic lifestyle
Multivit A to Z Tablets (Multivitamins with Minerals) may be of benefit to:
- Those who are looking for an all-round balanced multivitamin and mineral combination
- Those who need additional support at times of stress or with poor eating habits
- Women who wish to safeguard their nutrient intake
- Elderly people with higher requirements of key vitamins and minerals
- Strict vegetarians that lack certain vitamins
- People following weight loss programmes
- Children under going puberty
When Should I Take Multivit A to Z Tablets?
Multivit A-Z Tablets should be taken on a daily basis to supplement the diet and optimise wellbeing and good health.
|Each Multivit A to Z Tablet contains (average) :||% NRV|
|Vitamin A (2667iu)||800µgRE||100|
|Vitamin D (200iu)||5µg||100|
|Vitamin E (12iu)||11mgTE||92|
|Niacin (Vitamin B3)||22mg||138|
|Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCL)||3.7mg||264|
|*: EC Nutrient Reference Value Not Yet Established|
|INGREDIENTS FOR A TO Z MULTIVIT TABLETS:
Bulking Agent (tri-calcium phosphate,microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl cellulose), Magnesium Oxide, Potassium Chloride,Vitamin C (ascorbic acid), Ferrous Fumarate**,Vitamin E Acetate (dl-alpha tocopherol), Glazing Agent (natural brown colour, veg. glycerine),Nicotinamide, Zinc Oxide, Anti-Caking Agent(veg. stearic acid, silicon dioxide, veg. magnesium stearate), Vitamin A Acetate, Manganese Sulphate,Calcium-D-Pantothenate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Copper Sulphate, Thiamin Mononitrate, Vitamin D2 (ergocalciferol), Sodium Borate, Lutein, Vitamin K1, Folic Acid, Potassium Iodide, D-Biotin, Chromium Chloride, Sodium Molybdate, Sodium Selenite, Vitamin B12.
** This product contains iron, which if taken inexcess, may be harmful to very young children.